The following documents will be required by the Seller. It is a good idea to ask the Seller to prepare these documents in anticipation of a sale
- Clear copies of their IDs.
- Proof of residence – latest rates account is the best (not older than 3 months).
- Copy of marriage certificate/divorce settlement (where necessary).
- Tax numbers.
- Details of existing bondholder, account number, and the balance outstanding (ideally a copy of their bond statement).
- Company registration or trust registration documents if the property is registered in a company or trust (including resolution).
- Original title deed – if there is no bond on the property.
- Sectional title body corporate details, copy of house rules, and latest financials.