- Multi-listing mandate
- Maximum exposure to the market channelled through one agency.
- Agents work together to the benefit of the Seller.
- Open hour exposes the property to the rest of the agents in one simple step.
- An open hour gives the Seller multiple valuations to establish an unbiased fair market value of the property.
- Possible reduction of market time.
- Agents usually have an existing buyer base.
- The same buyer viewing the property through two different agents results in cancellations or
- The potential double commission claims.
- Disputes between agencies and agents.
- Price cutting to get the quickest deal.
- Unqualified and inexperienced agents have access to the property.
- Agents frequently have their buyer’s interests at heart and not the sellers.
- Lesser commission earning leaves agents less motivated to find the best deal for the seller.