The Franchisor’s obligations are as follows:
- To make the Business System available to the Franchisee together with support and
- Training on the system is done The Franchisor retains the right to choose whether or not to do training at the offices of the Franchisee. The Franchisee can attend training at the offices of the Franchisor.
- To make stock available at prices that are as affordable as possible. Where the Franchisee is able to source. stock from another supplier, they have the freedom to do so, provided that the artwork has been approved by the Franchisor and the supplier has conformed to the branding and the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- To make online training available to both its Franchisees and the Franchisees’.
- To assist the Franchisee with any questions and/or queries they may have in relation to the running of their Franchise, provided the question or query is within the scope of the Franchise Agreement and the Real Estate.
- The Franchisor does not dictate who the prospective purchaser uses in its organisation with regards to attorneys, bond originators, banks, and The purchaser is at liberty to use and appoint its own support system for the internal running and management of their business, except when it comes to the Franchisor’s Business System as outlined in the Operations Manual and Franchise Agreement.
- To make available their branding, including trademark, which may only be used within the Business System and for the purposes of promoting and furthering the brand of the Company.
- To keep the Company up to date with any new laws and regulations that would affect the Franchisee’s business and to offer any training if.