The Franchisee’s obligations are as follows:
- To adhere to the Franchisor’s Business System as outlined in the Franchise Agreement and the SAGH Administration and Compliance.
- Not to disclose the Intellectual Property of the Franchisor to third parties outside of the SA Golden Homes Property Group (Pty) Ltd.
- To conform to, and operate within, the branding of the company.
- To keep themselves in the knowledge of the Franchisor’s Business System and to further educate themselves and their staff as and when the Franchisor introduces updates to enhance its operating system.
- To abide by the Franchisor’s Code of Ethics and Business Practices.
- To manage their staff according to the terms and conditions laid out in the laws and regulations of South Africa.
- To take personal responsibility for the training and education of their agents as per the industry standards, ethics, and conduct.