Transfer Duty Receipts

N5. Transfer Duty Receipts

When documents for the transfer of property are lodged in the Deeds Office, it is a requirement that a Transfer Duty Receipt or Transfer Duty Exemption Certificate be lodged. The Deeds Office will not register the transfer unless this document is lodged. SARS has indicated the following information must appear in a Transfer Duty Receipt: The full name and identity number/registration number...

Compare listings